Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Things from May (Because I Have Been Lazy)












Wow...May is almost over which means summer is almost here which means I have got to get better about blogging because summer is always wonderful for the Hooks House! May has rolled along with the end of soccer season, a final choir concert, sunny days and beautiful kids. We are finished with school tomorrow and Jacob will have his first friend spend the night which I will definetly get pictures of...Enjoy the end of May pictures. We have had an amazing Spring with friends and family. Jacob is now 4 1/2 which seems way too old to me. I actually mistook Jude for Jacob the other day because Jude has grown so much. Grace is just rocking along enjoying her toenails being painted and being the most beautiful girl we have ever seen. Blessings to you all.

No comments: